Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Megabloks War

2 posters

:: Creations :: LEGO City

Go down

The Megabloks War Empty The Megabloks War

Post  The_Empire Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

WIP story. I will update at least once a week, and add on to it. Enjoy the opening paragraph. Smile

LEGO citizens all woke up on a sunny morning. Many looked out at the bright, blue sky. While others went to get coffee. Many took showers, many took baths. Many brushed teeth, many got dressed. Only one minifig could not do all that under all his worries. Adam, the new President of LEGO Universe, had a big meeting to attend soon. His eyes were blood-shot, as much as his hair was messy. As he woke up, from his fifth attempted to stay awake at his table, he looked at the round white clock on the wall. "Oh my brickness! I'm going to be late!" So he just grabbed one of his PoP(Prince of Persia)tarts (with Prince Dastan on it this time) dumped on the kitchen counter with the many other snack pastries. Adam jumped into his Smart Car and went going.

To be continued. FYI, this is inprov.
The_Empire
The_Empire

Back to top Go down

The Megabloks War Empty Re: The Megabloks War

Post  Omega Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:56 pm

Do you plan on continuing this?
Omega
Omega
Rabid Squirrel

https://ibbc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down