Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase!

4 posters

Go down

The Chase! Empty The Chase!

Post  Sir Wacky Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:58 am

OK so I was messing around with some minifigure parts and I ended up with a cool looking SP III commando.
Then I build this little thingy to display him on Very Happy

The whole thing:
The Chase! 4795480621_7075f0e36a

You cannot escape the law :Laughing: :
The Chase! 4795475911_64dd7316a7

Run faster jimmy he's right behind you! :
The Chase! 4795478807_5f342fe5f2

And the commando in all his awesomeness:
The Chase! 4796115622_58a851a69c

Enjoy Very Happy
Sir Wacky
Sir Wacky
The Craziest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirwacky/?saved=1

Back to top Go down

The Chase! Empty Re: The Chase!

Post  Omega Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am

There is too many studs and the commando doesn't have much that is eye-popping. I think you overdid him. Perhaps you could use BArms weaponos and use the troll shoulder armor or use the Zurg armor from Toy Story series. The greebled pit is also overdone. You made it look awkward by making the geebles so tall. The greebled should never be taller than 1-2 studs tall which is shorter than a brick.
Omega
Omega
Rabid Squirrel

https://ibbc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brickfoot Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 am

Rabid Squirrel wrote:There is too many studs and the commando doesn't have much that is eye-popping. I think you overdid him. Perhaps you could use BArms weaponos and use the troll shoulder armor or use the Zurg armor from Toy Story series. The greebled pit is also overdone. You made it look awkward by making the geebles so tall. The greebled should never be taller than 1-2 studs tall which is shorter than a brick.
The greebling is a bit to much and the rest of the base looks to empty.
Brickfoot
Brickfoot

Back to top Go down

Post  General Redwater Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 pm

I think it looks good. I do agree about the greebling, it is a bit tall, but it reminds me of a mini-scale city.
-
General Redwater
General Redwater
General Redwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum