Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest! You are either not logged in or not registered. If you wish to just browse the forum, please feel free to. If you plan on Registering, please read the rules as you can only get the Activation code from there.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I become an Expert Builder/Contributor?

Go down

How do I become an Expert Builder/Contributor? Empty How do I become an Expert Builder/Contributor?

Post  Omega Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:46 pm

How do I become an Expert Builder/Contributor?

How you ask? Fist of all, you must realize we will ask a lot of you if you are in this group. You can be kicked out for unacceptable behavior. You must also realize there are two parts to having this rank. The first part is being an Expert Builder. This is mostly a choice made by the Admin's and Mod's. If your building is impressive and you have many impressive creations, you can get this rank. To become the second part (Contributor) you must be a Super forum contributor* ** (See this Topic).

*Just because you have this rank, it doesn't mean you will be able to get the rank.
**You must be in this group before becoming a moderator.
Omega
Omega
Rabid Squirrel

https://ibbc.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum